Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fake chrome-plating

We are getting a lot of work from unhappy customers who had their parts (look -a- like chrome coated)

There is definitely no substitute for electroplated chrome.

 

Below is an e-mail from an unhappy customer that had a badge done in “chrome look- a - like”

 

Hi Guys I'm over in Perth and I was wondering do you do plastic chroming and if so I had a Chevy Grill Badge

chromed over here for my VZ SS Thunder Ute and the job was disgusting I refused to pay for the job and they even

broke a lug of the back of the badge so I was wondering if say either I send over to you a new badge and you plastic chrome

it for me or would it be easier for you to buy one over there and chrome it and send it over to me as I have to buy a new

one anyway and I will pay for the whole lot before you send it over of course.

No comments: